Friday, October 24, 2008

A Weekend Away

A long time ago, my MOPS friends and I planned a girls weekend getaway. We decided on Schaumburg, Illinois. This about halfway between them and me. David decided to come along with the kids, so they would have something fun to do instead of being home. I am glad that I don't have to make the trip alone.

We are leaving this afternoon. The girls are very excited to stay in a hotel with a pool. I am very excited to have Lou Malnati's pizza and go shopping at IKEA. My friends will be arriving tomorrow and we will meet up to do some shopping and girly things. I will spend Saturday night with them in another hotel.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Enjoy!

Nicole said...

I just found your blog! I think Rick told me about it, but I forgot to look at it when he got off the computer! Glad to see you guys are doing so well!