Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool

Carmen's first day of 4's preschool at Grand View Preschool.

Carmen was so excited when she woke up this morning that she was starting preschool. She kept asking all morning when was it time for her to go? With Morgan and last year with Carmen, I did morning preschool. This year I did not have many options, so Carmen is going in the afternoon - from 1 - 4 pm on Tuesday - Friday. This would not have been my first choice, but I think it will work out well. Last week while Morgan was in school, Carmen was bored in the afternoon while Jett napped. The schedule is also working out - I can take Carmen to preschool, put Jett down for a 2 hour nap, pick up Morgan and then pick up Carmen.

Now that we are getting back into a routine, I accomplished so much more today.

No comments: