Tuesday, June 24, 2008

An Eventful Day

Today the strangest thing happened. While driving to pick up the girls from VBS I had the air conditioning on in the minivan. When I parked, I put the windows down about a quarter of the way down so it wouldn't get so hot inside. I loaded the kiddos and pulled out of my parking spot. As I drove out of the parking lot I heard a strange noise and felt something hit my arm. I looked at my window and the glass was shattering and landing all over me. I stopped the minivan and looked around and there was nothing that could have hit the window. A splinter of glass even made a small cut on my arm. We have been having occasional problems with this window going down, so maybe something was wrong inside the door. Wierd....

David spent the day at a construction site watching dump trucks in action. They were gathering performance data on the trucks and had a chance to ride around in them. Here are some pictures of the kids toy dump truck.

Last Friday (6/20/08) David's Sister in Ohio had a baby boy - her 4th child. Tonight David's other Sister in Iowa had a baby boy - her 7th child. This gives me the itch to have another one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give it less than 4 months! :)

D, L, M, C, J and R said...

Ya never know :)